I had a few bottles of wine the night before my flight, Sara the psysicist and I got into a heated debate about dark matter and dark energy that i can only recall a small flurry of. The next morning (well, 4 hours later) I was up and getting ready for my flight to Genova.
I pretty much passed out the whole way, and in spite of my run down condition I was grinning from ear to ear as I stepped off the plane into the heat!
I think I landed in Heaven.
Riccardo was at the airport to pick me up, and off toBonassolla. The roads were winding and my stomach was aching! I still couldnt helpt but taking in the view, GOD it was gorgeous.
Anyhow, after arriving in Bonassolla (fucking amazing) Riccardo and I settled on the beach for a tan.
There has been a few things going on but I am already bored of typing...
- Eating at Ricky's Mamas ristorante
- going out on a boat and snorkling
- getting knocked over by vicious waves
- not having hot water to shower
- squeezing into the tiny tub
- Visiting Riomaggiore for a real trip back in time
- taking the train (il Treno)
- dressing up to the nines and wearing the ugliest wig, AND fooling everyone!
- pretending not to speak Italian when there is an "arrapato" about!
- Speaking Italian and amazing everyone
- eating Mozzarella that tastes like my brothers whipping cream dessert
- Upgrading to a suite with so many goodies to take home like toothpaste and glasses cleaner
- feeding a dog bread
- seeing an enormous jellyfish!
- waking up to Riccardo standing over me with my wig on
- watching Italian TV and understanding some of it!
- window shopping
- REAL cappuccino!
- seeing a tv star about the streets of Genova
- taking lots of pictures!
Ok all, I really gotta run now!
Love U Annie! Call me soon!
Here are a few photos:
Going for dinner to Malvina's Ristorante
Boating in Bonassola
Wearing the Ugliest wig to a Bday Party in Genova
Soccer game in Genova