May 1, 2005

From Annie (My Diary)

"Hi there! Today is one of the best days of my life. The first day of many great days to come. I'm sure we will have our good and bad and stressful days but in the end somehow they will all be the best days of our life (because we are very lucky girls) So please forgive me now for anything I do or say to piss you off! Because you mean the world to me, you are my everything! Lets do this- have fun!" ~Annie

We set sail at 5pm on the dot, waving goodbye to land for the next 7 days. Riccardo came to greet us as we dolled ourselves up for dinner, he greeted us with italian kisses and champaign. We split ways and headed up to the decks for the sail away party, and Annie and I made ourselves comfortable. (we also noticed all the staff ogling us) The MC was giving away a bottle of champaign to the first person to dive into a pool fully clothed- I didn't even take off my watch (that was great!)

Our first dinner was a several course meal at Sabatini's (the italian restaurant onboard) and I had my mouth so full of food I couldn't swallow! That was Annie's fault!! We met the head waiter, maitre'd or whatever, another perverted italian. A brown guy... 50 years old- these italian men sheesh!

After dinner we hit the nightclub but there was only 3 people there. We danced for a couple of songs anyways... Salsa whoopee! Ugh. We won't be spending a lot of time there thats for sure! Finally managed to sneak away from the Italian staff members, and went to bed.

I woke up at 5am for some reason (after elbowing annie in the face; in my sleep!) and we set up camp on the balcony and watched the sun rise. It was such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment