Nov 15, 2016

What do I want for my birthday/xmas?

People have been asking me what I want for my bday (or xmas) and I have no idea so I'm gonna brainstorm in list format on my blog....

  • Cam for my PS4 (for motion activated video games OR live streaming)
  • a new truck. Preferably an AMAZING tow package.
  • GoPro for my travel adventures!
  • A really amazing carry on luggage suitcase (like the bluesmart or something)
  • a closet. yea, I know, it's weird. but I don't have a closet to hang up my clothes :( I'm using a cardboard box now.
  • a new desktop computer! :( mine died. Must have min 2 TB hard drive and awesome video card, so I can play state of the art games.
  • someone to go to NJ and kill the guy who stole my iPhone.
  • pay my bills. Phone/Internet/credit cards.
  • do it yourself UV gel nail kit from a beauty supply depot (not the shoppers ones, those aren't very good)
  • SLIPPERS! I could always use new slippers.
  • anything with spiderman, ninja turtles (especially Michaelangelo the orange one), coca cola, or airplanes on it.
  • a WATCH. especially one with 2 times on it. or, see above.
  • a good quality fur coat, none of that rabbit fur BS
  • A MASSAGE. like, a thai massage. spine crackin' good fun!
  • EARL GREY CREAM TEA looseleaf (but not from David's tea or Teavana it's too perfumey)
  • a VITAMIX single serve size
  • PANTIES AND BRAS from Victoria's secret! 34C + small bottoms (girls can never have too many undergarments)
  • An amazing pen. All mine are cheap and shitty.
  • an e-book. I have like 100 books, thinking I should digitize them someday.
  • a DVD - digital converter. So I can get rid of my 2000 DVDs.
  • a teddy bear hammock
  • lonely planet phrasebooks (Russian, Hindi, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish)
  • Meditation albums.
  • 21 day fix plastic containers. I lost all mine. maybe the whole kit. I lost the book & one DVD.
  • a really amazing teddy bear that I could sleep with.
  • Spider poison.
  • Travel clock/alarm clock. meh why not.
  • travel packaging (like those vacuumable bags, or sorting containers.)
  • fake eyelashes?
  • LUSH bubble bath or bath products, I love lush.
  • ANYTHING FROM LULULEMON OMG <3
  • Backpack. I need a really amazing backpack. Something aimed for travelers.
  • LUG bags/accessories. Best travel and bags EVER. (no passport holders I have 3)
  • RUNNING (or walking) SHOES. I have only 1 pair and they're destroyed.
  • gold. GOLD. REAL GOLD. like, minted coins, bars, bricks, GOLD!
  • American Dollars.
  • a long, curly, red-haired wig.
  • cute stuff for Doger <3
  • "P" stamps (Canadian permanent postage for letters.)
  • money. MONEY! $$$$$$ lots and lots of money.
  • a dog trainer. to teach Doger how to SHUT THE FUCK UP 100% of the time, so I can continue smuggling him into establishments he should not go. Also, how the fuck do I get him to stop "marking"? He has LEARNED this new bad behaviour (at 4 years old) and pisses all over the place (outside USUALLY) and when he's visiting people with MALE dogs, he pisses in their house, too. He'll 99% likely be getting kicked out of a place tomorrow or the next day, cuz of this really EVIL FUCKED UP TERRIBLE BAD BAD BAD BAD DOG HABIT. Please help.
  • More drugs. Something to calm me down so I don't care when the dog pee's in people's houses.
  • those vitamin C or super vitamin pouches to cure disgusting travel germs from airplanes and gross people that don't know how to cover their mouths in public.
  • a really nice tea set. Like, a pot for loose leaf tea, or a french press, or something...
  • single bed spiderman sheets. Yes, I want spiderman, but NO SPIDERS! haha. Ok, TMNT is also ok. 
  • a dust buster. for spiders.
  • a special sharp fork to remove my ovaries. or maybe a nice, sharp, travel knife from CUTCO
  • colour contact lenses (zero perscription)
  • do it yourself enema kit. Hey, sounds fun, doesn't it?
  • BUMPER STICKERS but only funny ones.
  • a CORVETTE.
  • Earrings. I honestly don't really have any!
  • Gift Cards for places I shop often (like Shoppers Drug Mart, Chapters, Winners, Lululemon, Lush, Victoria's Secret, La Senza, Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Tim Hortons, iTunes)
  • Christmas ornaments. if you need theme ideas, see above.
  • PS4 games.
  • Toilet Paper. Why not, I'll run out eventually.
  • BASIL. Like, FRESH BASIL. A plant.  A LIVING BASIL PLANT. God I love those things. They die so easily though...
  • dinner. take me out for dinner ;)
  • a microphone that's compatible with an iPhone so I can sing KARAOKE by myself!
  • 2mg fruit flavoured nicorette (no fake brand shit that stuff is gross)
  • a HUG. A REALLY BIG FUCKING HUG.
  • a nice digital camera. Ideally something really portable for how often I move around (the smaller the better) with great zoom. Small but with a nice lens on it. 5-10x optical zoom would be awesome. Best brands would be Olympus or Fujifilm, unless you wanna drop 1000$ then go for it. be my guest.
  • amazingly tasty treats. chocolate. mm.
  • SPA PACKAGE damn I could use a pedicure, a manicure, and a facial. Maybe botox.
honestly I just don't need any stuff, I really don't. I have too much junk already. I need to get rid of it, if nothing else.
I have a billion travel things, clothes, toiletries, books, kitchen stuff, I dunno... sigh... I really don't need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment