Jan 8, 2011

World Nomad old blog

Wanderlust is a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world. (1) I have been suffering from Wanderlust since 1998. This disease in non-curable, and I will likely die from it. The only treatment is a psychological temporary displacement, preferably administered by physical displacement [further stated as "treatment"] from the natural state & environment. As the disease increases in strength my treatment must become stronger as well. Destinations of treatment will continually reach further and further, and treatments will become lengthier as the disease progresses. If I don't treat it, I will fall into a chemical state of depression and put myself at risk from malnutrition, fatigue, anxiety and clinical depression. This blog will be my records living life with the disease of Wanderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment