Nov 17, 2006

ROMA - A painful episode. (Diary entry)

OTTOBRE 2nd 2006

I made it to Roma today, after drinking a little too much Limoncello last night! There were some Germans (accapella) singing in the street, it was beautiful! They were drinking and singing, and I sat with them for a while. We ended up blurting out "You Are My Sunshine" because that was the only song I knew! (How cool!)
Riccardo took a video with his phone... Only the next day did I realize how horrid my voice can get. Reminds me sort of like Marge Simpson, or her sisters. *shudder*

The train from Bonassola to Rome was about 4 hours, but I slept the whole way. I was hungover anyways! Alessandro (my Couchsurfing.com host) is from the south of Italy and is very touchy feely. I'm a N. American, I can't help but feel my bubble burst just a little... but he is a decent guy, and an amazing cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment