Nov 17, 2006

My Children.

I'd like to introduce you to my children.

They are very special to me, and I love them all :)


This is Lourdh-Mary (Mary). She is 12 years old, she lives in India. She is learning English and writes to me often, the last few letters were in English. I'm very proud of her and her loving personality!


This is Dumisani from Zimbabwe. He's 13 years old, and has never seen a film or movie in his life! I want to visit him someday soon :) He writes to me in English.


This is Abdel-Aziz from Egypt, with his mother. He's 10 years old. He doesn't often write to me, his letters have mostly been pictures he drew.


This is Jose from Brazil, he is my newest child. I haven't written him yet, but I can't wait to tell him about our close birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment